Riverside Public Utilities
Browse completed and archived RPU water and/or electric projects.
See the following archived electric projects.
A five-phased capital improvement project.
A 7 megawatt solar power farm providing clean energy.
To improve the reliability of the water system.
Ward: Ward 3
What: 4kV – 12kV Voltage Conversions (some pole replacements)
Where: Brockton Arcade: Brockton, Arlington, Yellowstone, Nelson, DeAnza, Glacier
Ward: Ward 2 & 3
What: Cable Rejuvenation
Where: Canyon Crest Area
- Upgrading the electrical system to increase reliability and efficiency
- RPU Contractor crew treating existing cables and installing electric substructures.
- Working hours are from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Cable Rejuvenation Map - Area 3 & 4
Ward: Ward 2
What: Air Resources Board Building Development Work
Where: Iowa Avenue between University and Martin Luther King:
- Street widening (Public Works) and utility undergrounding work will be start in late spring.
- Working hours for building construction are from 8:30am to 3:00 pm – Monday through Friday.
- Part of Iowa will be shut down during those hours with a detour in place intermittently as work continues through June to accommodate the Air Resources Board Building construction.